Bacteriology-2019 is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the medical science community. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Researchers & Fellowship
• Medical Microbiologists
• Students & Professionals
• Health Care Associations & Societies
• Health Care Professionals
• Biomedical companies
• Food & Beverage industry
• Dairy and food sector industries
• Genetic engineering and Biotechnology researchers
• Research Institute
• Industrial Business Entrepreneurs
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here